Grab the new DAF/TURBOSOL TB40 CityPump Concrete Line Pump today!
The perfect add-on or entry point for any concrete supplier looking to get into concrete pumping, the TB40 City Concrete Line Pump is available exclusively in the UK from Utranazz. As well as being mounted on a DAF chassis, this model is high spec with a number of optional extras included, such as:
- Hydraulic compressor
- Split aluminium side panels providing easy access
- Wheelbarrow rack
- Clamp holders
- Hopper lid
- Rear air suspension, enabling the hopper to be raised or lowered
What are the benefits of a TB40?
- Affordability: The TB40 CityPump is a much more affordable solution when compared to larger truck-mounted concrete pumps.
- Agility: The TB40 Concrete Line Pump proves its agility when working on residential jobs where country lanes and narrow access points can be impossible for truck mounted pumps to enter. The TB40 CityPump is mounted onto an agile 7.5 ton gvw cab/chassis meaning it can manoeuvre around tight areas.
- Powerful: The TB40 Concrete Line Pump offers a perfect combination of powerful pumping at 40m3/hour and a compact size. Measuring only 6.2m in length and 2.06m in width, it can pump up to 35mm concrete or shotcrete at a horizontal reach of 200m and vertical reach of 100m (dependant on concrete quality, etc.).
- Easy to use: Utranazz’s TB40 Concrete Line Pumps are very simple to use and easy to maintain. These units carry their own compressor, water tank and pipework, and there is still plenty of room for storage. Practical access doors on the canopy make maintenance quick and straightforward.
Why buy from Utranazz?
Here at Utranazz, we understand the concerns that our customers have when it comes to investing so much of their hard earned money into a new piece of equipment. Because of this, we have a number of different purchase options to suit our customers need and requirements. This includes various finance options, hire-with-option-to-purchase and part-exchange. Learn more about our purchase solutions here or contact the team today on [email protected] or 01280 820770.